best foot forward
Wessex & Edrei
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Then at least they agree on one or two things.

She glances over at the leggy woman and wants nothing more than to run her hands up those thighs, but there are, again, more pressing matters. Later. Hopefully.

Then Ronin’s off and Wessex simply listens, tacking on only, “And a more permanent meeting place, that is neither the Manor nor the Guildhall.” The Temple is nice, but it can’t be used regularly for this, which is probably something all three of them can agree on. She waits a moment to see if anything else is going to be on the docket, and as it doesn’t seem to be, starts them off. “It will be difficult to tell people not to use certain words. We can’t police the people who don’t live in the settlement area, and quite frankly, it’s a waste of time and resources. I think the best we can do is encourage people not to be shitty. Not discriminate. Put something out saying we are against discrimination of any kind. Race, origin, etc.” She pauses, thinking of her own unkind thoughts lately, and knows they’ll never see the light of day in certain crowds, nor can she publically act on them.

It’s really just not a priority.

The Ascended shrugs. “Don’t really care about policing large gatherings either. Large isn’t defined… it’s… is it a wedding?” A nod to Ronin’s recent activities? “A barnraising? An open forum? Someone preaching for either the Old or New Gods?” She shakes her head. They get into sticky territory with what is and isn’t allowed. “Scrap it. We need to define our priorities and then decide what we want our efforts to go towards.”

The one thing she does know about the rest of Ronin’s question is that she should not be put in charge of diplomacy. Not if they want to have any relations with their closest neighbors to the North. She points to herself. "No diplomatic shit. To state the obvious."
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
best foot forward - by Ronin - 08-05-2019, 05:35 PM
RE: best foot forward - by Wessex - 08-05-2019, 05:59 PM
RE: best foot forward - by Edrei - 08-05-2019, 06:07 PM
RE: best foot forward - by Ronin - 08-05-2019, 08:00 PM
RE: best foot forward - by Wessex - 08-06-2019, 05:49 PM
RE: best foot forward - by Edrei - 08-08-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: best foot forward - by Ronin - 08-08-2019, 06:16 PM
RE: best foot forward - by Wessex - 08-09-2019, 08:09 PM