sweating all your sins out
Frey!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Mmm, so I have seen, blue-eyes." Frey replied with a laugh. The god does not linger or lurk, does not spy or stalk, they simply know. Like little bells in their head when orgasms are happily achieved; bells that tinkle with specific notes for different folks.

Raising a brow at the mention of Pim, Frey merely tipped their head back and laughed. "Well you've found your meat works to make Phoebe happy. Maybe meat of another kind will work on her companion, mm?" Licking their lips (a feeling Sunjata would again feel), they merely shrugged. "Issues with the dragon sound like a you problem, hunbunch."

Friend? Pheobe would say that. Especially to the boy she was fucking. Huffing, Frey devoured the rest of the pear whole, the core all but sliding down their throat. "Ignore the fact she's dying? Sex is typically the best remedy that I've found." Frey said. "But if you want her to live instead of merely ignoring it, I'd say for her to stick with her research rather than you sticking her with your...well." Frey lowered their gaze to Jata's crotch, winking.
Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
sweating all your sins out - by Sunjata - 08-06-2019, 05:23 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Frey - 08-07-2019, 03:16 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Sunjata - 08-07-2019, 04:41 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Frey - 08-08-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Sunjata - 08-08-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Frey - 08-08-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Sunjata - 08-08-2019, 09:53 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Frey - 08-09-2019, 06:21 PM