Eliza Kross
Hunter

Age: 60 | Height: 4’6” | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
{Image: cydCFNc.png}

Eliza frowned slightly when Jigano stretched out his arm for the young gryphon to land upon. His arm shook, which she didn’t remember noticing the last time they met, and at that time, she had tried to make note of just about everything. It had been her first time into the Hollowed Grounds, and he was the first person she met inside of it. He was held a good deal of significance to her, and it brought concern to her.

“I’m excited to meet you too, Isuma!” The Fae laughed with a smile to the small creature. She settled herself on the ground in front of the man, her smile unwavering with her attention on the gryphon, who seemed to be enamored by her wings. Eliza spread her wings further and waved them back forth gently, reflecting the light of the sun in their translucence.

She listened with bright eyes as he explained about Amalia and the starwhale she had bonded with. Starwhales were incredibly rare, and Eliza was shocked that a non-Fae bonded with one, but it did give her a slight confidence boost in the trustworthiness of the humans.

However, as he went on, her own smile faded with his when he included himself in the following statement. The blight... Her wings stopped their movement, and her eyes widened. Her expressive face often betrayed her, but it wasn’t common that she tried to conceal her emotions from others. Especially not those she considered to be friends.

“Jigano...” she started softly, sadly. “I didn’t realize...” The blight... Rae, save him... She had heard about the blight spreading, but thankfully, she hadn’t been affected by it. But he had... He had contracted it, and there was nothing they could do! Gods, why couldn’t they have a cure for it already? There were so many ways to treat all kinds of other illnesses, but what was it? What could they do?

She shook her head. “I’ve been fine,” she said, answering his question shortly. “Stayed away in the Greatwood on my own for the most part. Hunting, tracking, the like.” But that wasn’t important right now.

He didn’t seem dangerous. She was generally good at reading people. Well, she tried to be, not counting lies and tall tales or anything of the sort. If he wasn’t snapping or acting violently, perhaps he was still early in the disease. That gave him more time than others. Hopefully... “How did it happen?” She asked him quietly. “When were you infected?”

{Image: erf23ml.png}

Messages In This Thread
Diamonds Don't Ask to Shine [OPEN] - by Eliza - 08-06-2019, 07:05 PM
RE: Diamonds Don't Ask to Shine [OPEN] - by Eliza - 09-07-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: Diamonds Don't Ask to Shine [OPEN] - by Eliza - 09-11-2019, 02:20 AM