Find My Way Back
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
{Image: u3oTwMr.png}
KALT
RAVENSHIRE

As long as my blood runs red
Racing through my veins

Blood pounded in his ears, drowning out most other sounds completely. He didn’t fully understand what had happened, and somewhere in his mind, he knew that might have been for the best. It came to him in flashes, but just how accurate were they? Felt like a dream...a nightmare.

There was an emptiness he remembered feeling. An empty silence within him that never answered whenever he called, but it was still there. Where ‘there’ was still was yet to be discovered.

He swallowed thickly, a familiar metallic taste in his mouth. He brought his hand to his lips and found blood staining the corner, leaving his gloves with a slight shine from the red liquid. He squeezed his eyes closed against the thudding in his head. What did he remember? Rather, what didn’t he remember? His memory was flawless, but here… Gods, it felt like he was missing months. Not completely, but flashes came to him in some bizarre and mixed order, in no possible way chronologically.

Something then came tearing through his memories, immediately shoving them aside. “Theea?” He croaked, his voice cracked, as a rough cough escaped him. His body ached, but it didn’t register with him, as he looked around to clear briefly blurred vision.

“Papa?” Came a small voice, and Kalt nearly collapsed from relief, his breath leaving him when he turned around to see the young girl atop his unicorn’s saddle. She had some bruises and very superficial injuries, but otherwise, was completely unharmed.

“Hey, Star,” he said with a lopsided smile. “Come here.” The assassin met Kysma halfway, his left leg straining - probably a muscle tear, if he was thinking clearly enough to diagnose himself - to keep him walking without some killer pain, but he had experienced plenty worse in his time before Caido. Strange that that was a comfort.

He slipped his glove off and took his daughter’s hand then kissed it, keeping contact with her to allow his magic to mend her small injuries. Whatever the fuck happened in those storms was no joke, and he felt his gut writhing under the thought, which made him even more anxious. Still, what was important was that they were alive. They were alive and together and…

Kalt looked around, realizing that they were nowhere near where they should have been. The fields? The woodlands? That would make sense. But he was...in the sanctuary? He had visions of potentially being in the woodland, but it was blurry, nearly violent. Had he...seized? Gods, it had been years since that last happened, and he had used his alteration to fix that, but now? If he wasn’t so focused on putting together his mind’s puzzle, he might have been more concerned.

Part of piecing together that puzzle was realizing something. That emptiness… The silence… It was gone. He closed his eyes with a smile, as he put his arm on Kysma’s saddle to walk beside her with some support. “The sanctuary,” he sent down a bond that once again filled his soul. "Meet me?"

Covered in bumps and bruises and blood was far from an unusual state for Ashetta to find him in, but after having disappeared for gods knew how long, he assumed he wasn’t going to receive the calmest of reactions. Regardless, he really wanted to fucking see her.

And my heart still beating,
I will fight til the end
{Image: 48fjGBb.png}

Messages In This Thread
Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 08-06-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 08-06-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 08-07-2019, 02:29 AM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 08-07-2019, 03:21 AM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 09-03-2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 09-04-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 09-04-2019, 09:33 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 09-05-2019, 01:29 AM