Find My Way Back
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHE
question: how do you make a monster
stop feeling so monsterous?
you give her something she can hold in her palms without crushing,
you give her something sweet
and tell her to keep it.
   In the temple, Ashe followed Kalt with Theea held tightly in her arms. She murmured softly to her as they walked, pressing kisses to her dark hair and breathing her in. She stayed standing with her as Kalt stretched out his leg --- injured, from the twinge of pain down the bond. A million questions were alive on her tongue, but she simply nodded, turning her face into Theea's hair.

"You're alright now. We'll be home soon enough," she whispered as she turned away, and Theea tightened her arms around her. Ashe wore a quiet smile as she set the girl up on a pew across from them, tucking her blue cloak closely around her. She crouched in front of where her hesd lay, brushing her fingers through her hair and gently over her forehead. "Papa is right there, okay?" She kissed her brow, ensured she was comfortable, and then set out for supplies.

A quick trip to the infirmary and then the Rathskelter below. Theea was asleep by the time Ashe returned with all they would need. All the while, she was basking in the warmth of that bond finally so full of life and love and need. Her hands shook as she draped a real blanket over Theea, and finally---finally---returned to Kalt.

She knelt down on her knees upon the floor beside him. She gave him a flask of water, a heel of bread, and placed the clean rags from the infirmary on the bench behind him. Her heart was racing, everything reeling, and she couldn't find any words. Just whatever raw feeling he would get from the other end of the tether. Love. Relief. Joy. Love. Love.

Finally she looked up, and she met the crystal blue eyes she had been aching for for two seasons. No, there weren't words, not yet. Before she knew what she was doing, Ashe brushed her hand over his jaw, leaned in, and she claimed his lips for her own.
you wipe the blood from her hands
you say her name, over and over
like an absolution.
you forgive her. you forgive her. you forgive.

Messages In This Thread
Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 08-06-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 08-06-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 08-07-2019, 02:29 AM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 08-07-2019, 03:21 AM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 09-03-2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 09-04-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 09-04-2019, 09:33 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 09-05-2019, 01:29 AM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 09-06-2019, 01:54 AM