Find My Way Back
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
{Image: u3oTwMr.png}
KALT
RAVENSHIRE

As long as my blood runs red
Racing through my veins

Kalt sat on one of the pews with Theea and Ashetta in sight, a content kind of look worn on his face. With the bond gone and the storms obscuring any kind of reach to anyone for such a long period of time, he had worried that they lost each other again, worried that they wouldn’t find their way home. Never had being wrong felt so good.

He watched Ashe settle their daughter then depart, and he didn’t say a word, merely watched her, observed her movements and savored the sight of her. Until she disappeared of course.

When she returned with the supplies, Kalt accepted the water and took a short drink, but he had managed to keep himself and Theea relatively well-fed. Of course it wasn’t exactly the easiest all the time, but he had dealt with all kinds of environments and catastrophes, so it wasn’t entirely new to him. Regardless, fresh water was at least a nice reprieve from rivers and such.

A loved one’s return might have typically warranted questions and answers and a long conversation answering where the hells they had been, but the exchange between the two of them was unspoken. They would talk about what happened, but at the moment, drowning in the feeling of each other was more than enough.

She met his lips, and his hand glided over her cheek into her raven locks. He kissed her deeply, passionately, needing her and completely unwilling to let her go.

Eventually, letting go was necessary, but he didn’t completely. Kalt parted their lips, but he pulled her onto his lap, a slight painful cringe at his leg’s protests that bled into a huffed laugh. “Missed you,” he said quietly, touching his brow to hers with a comfortable grin.

And my heart still beating,
I will fight til the end
{Image: 48fjGBb.png}

Messages In This Thread
Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 08-06-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 08-06-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 08-07-2019, 02:29 AM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 08-07-2019, 03:21 AM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 09-03-2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 09-04-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 09-04-2019, 09:33 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 09-05-2019, 01:29 AM