Find My Way Back
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
{Image: u3oTwMr.png}
KALT
RAVENSHIRE

As long as my blood runs red
Racing through my veins

Kalt grinned at the anger that flared within her at his explanation of what had happened. When it was fresh, he felt the same way - an insatiable fury that he couldn’t suppress if he tried - but after months of being lost in the storms, after months of simply wanting to go home to Ashe, wanting to make sure Theea was safe in her bed… Well, the anger eventually dissipated.

She mentioned his keeping Theea safe, and Kalt didn’t comment, only giving a small and flickering grin in return. Ashe was possibly more protective of the little girl than Kalt was, as she felt responsible for Theea being discovered in the Guild. Having spent five years with her, Kalt was more than accustomed to dealing with a young child and numerous dangers at the same time.

Not yet standing, Kalt carefully began knitting together his own injuries, healing the torn muscle in his leg until he could walk on it without issue. They couldn’t stay in the temple the entire time, and if he was being honest, he missed his bed. Luxury was something he wasn’t willing to live without, and it wasn’t something he’d had access to in too long.

He listened to her tell about how she was welcomed home, and he nodded softly. Her brother, some girl he didn't know and therefore didn’t actually care about, and the white-haired man that Kalt considered something of a friend. He thought briefly about reconnecting with Jigano. “I always find you,” he whispered.

“Speaking of home,” he muttered, encouraging her from his lap. Kalt pushed himself to his feet, wincing only slightly as his magic continued its work. He walked around the pew and bent over the sleeping child, picking her up with Ashe’s cloak bundled around her. Theea hardly stirred, just wrapping her arms around Kalt’s neck and laying on his shoulder. “Let’s go home,” he spoke into her mind. He flashed a smile to Ashe and started towards the door to get back to their house.

~End Thread~

And my heart still beating,
I will fight til the end
{Image: 48fjGBb.png}

Messages In This Thread
Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 08-06-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 08-06-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 08-07-2019, 02:29 AM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 08-07-2019, 03:21 AM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 09-03-2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 09-04-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 09-04-2019, 09:33 PM