All Who Wander
open
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
KIADA

Did he not understand how things worked? Anger and distrust at first, for him to prove it to them. If she had her choice, he would have stayed, but ah, she didn’t get to make those decisions. But at his next claim, she manages an uncharacteristic roll of her eyes, fur rising along her hackles. “So you couldn’t have avoided it by turning it down and telling Edrei that Ronin was a better choice? If she listened to you enough to make you King and then seek Ronin out for the same, why do it?” Her voice is sharp, an edged blade as she tosses it back at him.

You would have betrayed yourself, yet you took it anyway to turn it down?” She tells him with a flick of her tail, as if she’s laying down the reasons why he should see why it didn’t make sense, why she didn’t think it was a smart plan in the slightest. But she falls silent as she throws her claims at him, how Amalia had attempted to seek him out, how she only wanted a friend from him.

But she follows him anyway, narrowed eyes seeing well within the dark confines of the underground. He mentions he wasn’t hard to find and she tilts her head. “If you wanted to be found you should have told someone. But you can’t expect us to stop everything we’re doing to come and find you.” She acknowledges. Because that’s what it seemed to her as, he wanted to be hidden, she had seen as much with his useful disguise when he was wanted by Zariah. But she doesn’t say anything on this either, figuring she can bury it down with the rest.

The rest of the friends that thought they knew better and ended up leaving anyway rather than fixing the broken bridges.

The Harpy didn’t plan on putting in the effort for no return. And she regards the bard as he stops and she too stops. “Because,” she begins, “I feel like shit and I wanted to hear the answers from your mouth. And yeah, I’m angry, but I feel like that’s all I am anymore. I don’t want to be around anyone else.” She huffs out with a slight growl as she sits on the stones, tail flickering and whiskers trembling.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
All Who Wander - by Jigano - 08-08-2019, 09:07 PM
RE: All Who Wander - by Kiada - 08-08-2019, 10:31 PM
RE: All Who Wander - by Jigano - 08-09-2019, 12:38 AM
RE: All Who Wander - by Kiada - 08-09-2019, 04:38 AM
RE: All Who Wander - by Jigano - 08-09-2019, 04:09 PM
RE: All Who Wander - by Kiada - 08-10-2019, 06:12 AM
RE: All Who Wander - by Jigano - 08-10-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: All Who Wander - by Kiada - 08-10-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: All Who Wander - by Jigano - 08-11-2019, 02:24 AM