[OPEN] Calm After the Storm
Rathskeller Owner

Age: 27 | Height: 6' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
if you think i'm pretty
you should see me in a crown
Things you are:

1. Interested in pretty things
2. An fan of art (especially nudes)
3. Bored

Things you are not:

1. An artist

So what the fuck are you doing here, one might ask? Well, see items 1-3a. Nah, you're not an artist by any stretch, but that doesn't mean you can't get behind some painting. You heard about this whole artist's sanctuary business and thought, cool, that sounds like something to do between a whole lotta nothing and a smattering of shit all.

So you set off, leaving the bar in someone else's hands for now, your vest pulled open to show your chest, a long black robe over a black shirt and black slacks - classic and elegant, basically. You'd look hot in a sackcloth and ashes, but you're willing to at least try sometimes (all the time).

Looking at some art sounds fun. Getting there and finding the hottie who fucked you raw at Lily's party is an unexpected but welcome plus. "Well, hello, darling," you call to the man, leaning up on the wall beside him and purring appreciatively at his song. "I knew you were talented, but this is a new skill."
EZRA

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Calm After the Storm - by Bastien - 08-15-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: [OPEN] Calm After the Storm - by Ezra - 08-15-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: [OPEN] Calm After the Storm - by Bastien - 08-18-2019, 05:14 PM
RE: [OPEN] Calm After the Storm - by Ezra - 08-20-2019, 12:26 PM
RE: [OPEN] Calm After the Storm - by Bastien - 08-20-2019, 09:54 PM