[OPEN] Calm After the Storm
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Bastien
Slowly a figure appeared in the night. Bastien watched carefully, a lingering fear still hanging onto him from his time in Venice, where violent men often walked the streets late at night, waiting to catch out unfortunate drunks or anybody who fell under their specific brand of bigotry. In Caido, that seemed like a much less common experience, but he couldn't help the instinctual tenseness in his muscles.

But then, as the person got closer, he saw it was...was...

He did not remember the man's name, but he remembered his ass. The thought made him laugh; just like the old him. Hopefully he was not coming hoping for a round two - Bastien would not engage in any sexual activities outside Rexanna unless she was having fun too. It seemed fair.

The man definitely did start off speaking flirty, but Bastien was known for his tendancy to do so as well, so he decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. "I am glad you noticed my talent last time, but I must admit to you I have never been known for my voice. In fact, it is the only part of a performance I have been heckled during." Clasping a despairing hand to his chest but his smile never fading, he darted his eyes up to Ezra.

"Are you here for me or the guild? And I would love to put a name to the man whose hips I bruised with my grip."

What God doesn't give to you
You've got to go and get for yourself

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Calm After the Storm - by Bastien - 08-15-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: [OPEN] Calm After the Storm - by Ezra - 08-15-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: [OPEN] Calm After the Storm - by Bastien - 08-18-2019, 05:14 PM
RE: [OPEN] Calm After the Storm - by Ezra - 08-20-2019, 12:26 PM
RE: [OPEN] Calm After the Storm - by Bastien - 08-20-2019, 09:54 PM