Finding the Balance
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROANA
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
Roana had been quietly watching as things in the Hollowed Grounds grew tumultuous. First Zariah’s reign cut short by the Voice, Edrei suddenly dead, People dying of a blight and pointing fingers every which way – the line between the Ascended and everyone else slowly eroding into a canyon sized rift that couldn’t be mended. With all the in-fighting and out-fighting it seemed few were focused on finding a way to rebalance the world, too encumbered with the burdens of life.

And since the herald of Life was ill and dispassionate towards her, she decided to go speak with the herald of Death instead, which she seemed to get on with better anyways. Not that that was much of a surprise. Death was an old friend of hers, one she did not fear like most. Respected, certainly, but not feared.

Upon reaching Ludo and Mort’s shrine, she placed down her offerings. First was a toy scythe Cormac had helped make (by which the narrator means Roana made while supervised by a very authoritative 6 year-old) from wood and painted (as carefully as a young child can) to look like the real thing, the name ”Soul Catcher” written in shaky letters along the handle. The second was a puzzle box Rhett had meticulously jumbled, inside which were little chocolates Jax had made with Phoebe. The three boys very much enjoyed making presents for Ludo, and so they always put their best toddler effort forward.

”Ludo, if you might spare the time, I would like to speak with you…and Mort if he would like to join as well. It is mostly about the Voice…and I brought you some toys and treats as well.” she said warmly, hoping the young god would show themselves to her.
Why is my reflection someone
I don't know?

Messages In This Thread
Finding the Balance - by Roana - 08-19-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Finding the Balance - by Ludo - 08-21-2019, 12:58 PM
RE: Finding the Balance - by Roana - 08-21-2019, 02:15 PM
RE: Finding the Balance - by Ludo - 08-22-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Finding the Balance - by Roana - 08-22-2019, 05:31 PM
RE: Finding the Balance - by Ludo - 08-25-2019, 09:34 AM
RE: Finding the Balance - by Roana - 08-25-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Finding the Balance - by Ludo - 08-29-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Finding the Balance - by Roana - 08-30-2019, 11:59 AM