I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edy
#nofilter

Brave new world?

Sure.

Interesting new world? Hardly.

So far this place was all just spooky infirmaries and walls that needed mending; all things considered, Edy was fucking done with walls as it was. Her family was being fucking extra in all the wrong ways (apparently Neron and Z were a thing with some random kid, Bea suddenly almost had tits, and Loren wanted his own house away from them all).

In Northaven Edy had started every morning with a run, fucked off to the training grounds for a bit, and then patrolled. Now though, other than running, she had nothing to do and no one to do it with.

The problem was, a bored Edy was usually a destructive Edy. Though given that her magic had gone a bit wonky, even Edy's destructive nature had been neutered by this place (a fact about which she was pissed).

So she did what any angsty, bored teenager would do. She found the bar.

Slamming the door open, Edy glanced around. It was homy as fuck, which was rather impressive given the state of the surrounding world. Licking one of her teeth, Edy sulked over to the bar and plopped down.

And waited.

"Yo, you gonna get me a drink, or do I need to do it myself?" She asked the oreo-coloured cat on the counter who didn't even both to open his eye to look at her. "Pffft." She grumbled to herself before nimbly hopping over the bar and investigating the various bottles that were lining the shelves.

Messages In This Thread
I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce - by Edrei - 11-21-2018, 08:55 PM