Ghost Walk
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 2900
So at least her winters had not been all tragedy and loss, death and cold. He might have smiled if he hadn’t been singing, but of course such pleasant interludes were all too brief. So the Fae have said, he acknowledged with a weary nod as he shaped the song and sent it into the dark. It is only here within the Barrier that such danger exists. Though with the barrier gone, the Greatwood may well be in danger, unless the monsters prefer human prey. And that, too, was possible, though the bard was disinclined to bet lives on it.

One couldn’t speak of souls, though, lost or otherwise, without mentioning Ludo and Mort: one known for its capriciousness, as the other was known for his love. So it has seemed to me, though I admit I have only met Ludo and Safrin. He had been warned of Frey, thankfully, and had yet to come to that deity’s attention. A situation he would prefer to maintain for as long as possible, given what he knew of Frey’s preferred method of worship and habit of meddling in the sex lives of their followers. He and his mate needed no help with that! Though as the blight had stolen the light from his eyes and the steadiness of his limbs there had been little enough energy or desire for lovemaking of late.

And far too much baseless anger and venomed words.

Then it came time to make a decision, and in spite of the wariness and weariness both that filled his heart he reached out to the wolf woman, explaining himself as best he could. Her surprise at his request might have been comical if it wasn’t such a serious moment. ”Thank you,” he said gravely. ”I don’t know that participating in building a shrine will mark you as theirs, though it might well bring you to one or both god’s attention. I will not pretend that it is without risk in that regard… but it is worth undertaking, I think.” Not entirely selfish, at least, though not purely noble, either. It was, at least, well intentioned, however dangerous such things could be. ”I was hoping to build it near the Bone Bridge. I think that Ludo would appreciate that, and it has struck me as a place that inspires respect and meditation on those who have passed. I will let you know when it is time. If you can think of ways to make it pleasing to Mort as well, I would appreciate your input.” He did not bow deeply to the ex-assassin; he was not so confident in her yet that he would take his eyes entirely off her, but he offered a shallow one that kept her partially within his sight.

Not that his reflexes were up to defending him from an attack, surprise or not. His hands still shook, and his skin smelled of the grave, but at least his mind was still his own.

For now.

Messages In This Thread
Ghost Walk - by Jigano - 08-21-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Ghost Walk - by Ashetta - 08-22-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Ghost Walk - by Jigano - 08-22-2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Ghost Walk - by Ashetta - 08-23-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: Ghost Walk - by Jigano - 08-23-2019, 09:11 PM
RE: Ghost Walk - by Ashetta - 08-26-2019, 05:35 PM
RE: Ghost Walk - by Jigano - 08-26-2019, 09:17 PM
RE: Ghost Walk - by Ashetta - 08-27-2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Ghost Walk - by Jigano - 08-27-2019, 01:49 AM
RE: Ghost Walk - by Ashetta - 09-03-2019, 05:36 PM