The Lost Launceleyn (Open)
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5675
From sobbing to narrowed eyes and gritted teeth in a few short exchanges, and Jigano felt the veiled hostility from the stranger like heat against his clammy skin. A single pale brow arched at hearing that something had 'surprised' the other man; surprised him so much that he had fallen to the ground, crying his eyes out? It certainly seemed like it had been more than a mere surprise, but even if the other man was lying, it wasn't as though it mattered between strangers, and the bard let it go with a slow nod of his head, accepting the words at face value, even if he didn't believe them. If he knew the dangers and still left himself so open and vulnerable to attack, that was his own choice.

Ianto's name had been a casual reference, many familiar with the fox's Wonder Wagon. The stranger's reaction was curious enough to make Jigano wonder if he knew the Attuned, but before he could ask something in the other man's face made him stop. Perhaps it was just as well that he did as a clear dismissal followed, and annoyance prickled and burned along blight-seared nerves. Rude, the man was, who waved off kindness and didn't bother to introduce himself. Perhaps a night in a Wicker Woman's embrace would improve his behavior...

Or perhaps he'd poison the poor tree before dawn.

But the tears were still lingering in his voice, even if he'd momentarily cleared them from his eyes, and Jigano sighed as he fought against the urge to spit venom and stalk off. How much was him and how much was the corruption in his blood he wasn't sure, but neither was excuse to return the discourtesy of a man who seemed to have a great deal on his mind and heart. "I know it's not my place," he began hesitantly, shifting his grip on his staff as the shaking in his hands grew more pronounced, whether from the effects of reining in his temper or just poor timing he wasn't sure. "And if you wish to grieve alone I'm sorry for intruding. But sometimes it can be easier to tell a stranger of your troubles. Less judgment from someone who doesn't know you, or so they say. If my company is more harm than help, however, I'll give you whatever space you need." He knew something of wanting to be alone to deal with his ghosts, after all, and running away from troubles he didn't know how to face.

Messages In This Thread
The Lost Launceleyn (Open) - by Loren - 08-22-2019, 08:59 PM
RE: The Lost Launceleyn (Open) - by Jigano - 08-22-2019, 09:06 PM
RE: The Lost Launceleyn (Open) - by Loren - 08-22-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The Lost Launceleyn (Open) - by Jigano - 08-22-2019, 09:44 PM
RE: The Lost Launceleyn (Open) - by Loren - 08-22-2019, 09:58 PM
RE: The Lost Launceleyn (Open) - by Jigano - 08-22-2019, 10:56 PM
RE: The Lost Launceleyn (Open) - by Loren - 08-22-2019, 11:22 PM
RE: The Lost Launceleyn (Open) - by Jigano - 08-22-2019, 11:44 PM
RE: The Lost Launceleyn (Open) - by Loren - 08-23-2019, 12:19 AM
RE: The Lost Launceleyn (Open) - by Jigano - 08-23-2019, 01:19 AM
RE: The Lost Launceleyn (Open) - by Loren - 08-23-2019, 01:48 AM