Unquestioned Answers
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
i sailed seas of emotions to wander a forest of scars
i am a dance of light and darkness
Loren's description of summoning fits with her limited understanding of the ability, though like many Outlanders he is stronger than the mages Amalia grew up alongside. Biting her lip thoughtfully, the girl nods. "I can describe it for you. Or find you a book on it. Do you think... I have some items that can hold magic in them. Maybe if we had enough, we could equip multiple groups with the ability to summon spark birds." It doesn't sound like a perfect solution, but it is better than nothing at all. The last thing they need is to go into Long Night thoroughly unprepared.

Loren's apparent frustration with her lack of information does not escape the girl, who smiles wanly as he begs to help, shaking her head slowly. "It sounds like you're doing a lot already," the Shield answers, not unkindly. Her voice is gentle, empathy laced within. She knows what it is to want to bear the world upon her shoulders, and she knows that it is an impossible thing to do. "It's... the last thing we need is to spread ourselves thin when the nights get long."

Her confidence in this statement only grows as he admits to knowing next to nothing, causing a bit of irritation to rise back in the girl. He hopes to do everything, save everything, maintain it all- but he is starting from a knowledge base of nothing, with all the enthusiasm of a displaced Outlander and no real concept of their home. Amalia has seen this time and time again, the great burst of purpose followed by overwhelm and despair. She does not have the time to hold his hand as he traverses her world.

Lifting her books back into her arms, the girl glances to a nearby window, nibbling on her lip. "I need to get back to the bakery. Devas bakery. I... that's where I work. But... when the season changes and you've done some more research, stop by and tell me what you've learned." Smiling slightly, she turns to walk away, leaving Loren to continue learning, her own work calling her home.
a galaxy of shadow and stars
AMALIA

Messages In This Thread
Unquestioned Answers - by Loren - 08-22-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: Unquestioned Answers - by Amalia - 08-26-2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Unquestioned Answers - by Loren - 08-27-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: Unquestioned Answers - by Amalia - 08-27-2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Unquestioned Answers - by Loren - 08-27-2019, 06:24 PM
RE: Unquestioned Answers - by Amalia - 08-29-2019, 01:14 PM
RE: Unquestioned Answers - by Loren - 08-29-2019, 01:45 PM
RE: Unquestioned Answers - by Amalia - 08-29-2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Unquestioned Answers - by Loren - 08-29-2019, 03:54 PM