the thicker the skin the deeper the scar
Amalia <3
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
THE SHIELD OF SAFRIN
i think it's beautiful how a star's light
travels the universe long after it dies
He traces lips down the nape of her neck, more attention than she could ever deserve, sweet and soft for one so rugged, the gentle edge of the Sword. They do not need music to dance anymore; the know the steps intuitively, can bend and sway to the beat of their hearts, finding rhythm and symphony in one another's embrace.

Her fingers curl against his as their arms extend apart, the grin on her lips matching his, mischief for mischief, ardor for ardor. Again her black eyes sink into his blue, sparkling, shining, opals in the deep; he makes her feel like gemstones, like gold. He looks at her like she has all the value of precious stones and painted glass, and she does not understand it, but it makes her feel alive.

Bare feet don't feel the cold of the quickly approaching frost, protected as they are by a leopard's pads. Her head tilts inquisitively at his denial, thoughts and thoughts and thoughts and thoughts racing through her mind. There is something in the simple denial that catches her off guard, makes her pause a moment in her mischief to regard the man before her.

He raises his arm to spin her away and the girl's mirth is back, a pealing laugh escaping her lips as she twirls barefoot on the shore. Smiling, laughing, she coils beneath his hand, happy for a moment to leave her worries be, to bask in the wonder that is him, to give and take and share. "And then you can reach me to swim!"

Whirlwind complete she crashes back, her body pressing up to his as she falls into his orbit, letting her face rest a moment on his shoulder before tilting up her chin, onyx eyes vibrant and glittering as she searches in his blues. "You're not Attuned," the shield says softly, "But you could be." You do not have to be Abandoned. You are loved, and loved, and loved.
That's what I want to be in this world —
someone whose light lingers after I'm gone

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the thicker the skin the deeper the scar - by Amalia - 08-27-2019, 12:08 PM