the thicker the skin the deeper the scar
Amalia <3
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
THE SHIELD OF SAFRIN
i think it's beautiful how a star's light
travels the universe long after it dies
Their interludes are magic, songs written in the way their fingers touch and their bodies intermingle, the dulcet caresses and innocent laughs that promise so much more. She lets her arms slip up his chest, a slow dance instigated now, swaying softly in his arms, her face against his neck. The world seems to shrink around them, softening into hues and stanzas, less real than here, than now, than him. Storms might rage and spires crumble, but she will find solace in his embrace, in the words he whispered late at night, in the way his body fits her curves.

And if he were Attuned-! The idea is breathtaking, beautiful, something she never dared to consider, never dreamed that he would want. Oh, but they could share the sky, taking wing and rising, rising, far beyond the trials and sorrows that mark the ground below. She sees it now: he a beast of mettle and strength, vast enough to blot the sun; she a creature of snow and stars, dancing in his wake. Together they could outpace storms, could ride the wind to horizons anew, could speak and dream and hope and achieve, take wing and meet the heavens.

He questions it and she glances up, wonder still awash on her face, her fingers rising to trace his cheek. What do you mean- she tilts her head, not sure if she has done something wrong, if she has pushed her dreams too far upon him. But Amalia can do naught except explain, sharing knowledge at every interval, her heart an open book for him to read. "The gods... they bless some, to be both. To use magic and be Attuned. Like Remi, or Ashetta."

Excitement is a drumbeat in her narrow chest. Guessing at his protests, the things that he might say, Amalia is quick to smile and add a disclaimer to the idea. "You have done so much for Safrin. For this place. For me. You do not have to feel abandoned anymore, Deimos. You are so much more than that."

She bites her lip, searching his face, wondering what he will think of the idea. She wants it for him - for herself - but does not know, cannot know, what it is he will say.
That's what I want to be in this world —
someone whose light lingers after I'm gone

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the thicker the skin the deeper the scar - by Amalia - 08-27-2019, 11:42 PM