head to head together
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
dont know where the lights are taking us
but something in the night is dangerous
“I know. I was there. We’re working on plans for magical light and sanctuary.” She can’t do everything by herself, and in some ways she is thankful for the alchemist’s desire to help and in others she’s fucking insulted that she’s being kept on the outside of things. Especially when Ronin supposedly won’t be around. There needs to be some more teamwork, not just Ronin-and-his-husband-work.

And while Wessex continues to listen, noting that her fellow ruler seems to have accepted that they didn’t know - and they didn’t - he’s still stuck on the idea that she and her siblings seem to have been able to spread it. “I can ask them not to, strongly urge that they respect what’s going on, but you know as well as I do that if some of them - the stronger ones - want to go at night, then they will go.” Like I did, remains unspoken, but they both know who might be capable of it, and more than willing to flaunt a royal decree. Issuing one of those would be pointless for someone like Lucas, Archebold, even herself if she were in a different position.

“But you have my word that I will not go into the Greatwood.” She doesn’t need to. There are others who can go for her.

“I don’t think us biting anyone is how it spreads. Edrei would have had it a long time ago if that was the case.” She pauses and considers her words for a moment, refraining from adding that his husband would likely have it as well. And given that the King before her isn’t ready to slit her throat, she’d say hubby dearest and kid are still safe. “I can’t help figure this out, or anything else, if I don’t know what your ‘sources’ have told you. Given that it was about Ascended spreading the blight, I understand that people would come to you and not me. But that can’t keep happening. We need to share information and insist that the people who come to us do the same. I’m at fault for this too, with my information about LongNight.” Others are more at fault - Jigano, perhaps most of all.

She shakes her head. “I’m not the enemy just because I’ve Ascended and have a harsher personality.” She took this position on willingly. This is her home. They all seem to forget that.

Messages In This Thread
head to head together - by Ronin - 08-23-2019, 05:53 PM
RE: head to head together - by Wessex - 08-23-2019, 09:04 PM
RE: head to head together - by Ronin - 08-24-2019, 07:49 AM
RE: head to head together - by Wessex - 08-24-2019, 10:25 AM
RE: head to head together - by Ronin - 08-25-2019, 07:45 AM
RE: head to head together - by Wessex - 08-25-2019, 10:43 AM
RE: head to head together - by Ronin - 08-25-2019, 10:59 AM
RE: head to head together - by Wessex - 08-26-2019, 08:58 AM
RE: head to head together - by Ronin - 08-26-2019, 03:19 PM
RE: head to head together - by Wessex - 08-29-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: head to head together - by Ronin - 08-29-2019, 06:00 PM