head to head together
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

Hard-headed and prickly? Yep. Sounds about right for the majority of situations he’s seen her in. She chuckles again. Could mutually taking the piss out of each other be the key to a working relationship? They may never know, but at least it’s something.

It was indeed a throw-away comment, but listening to him point out the merits of the idea gets her somewhat on board. She isn’t exactly the kind of woman to hold charity events and try to get back into everyone’s individual good graces (half of whom she can’t give a shit about), but to dispel the dark mysteries of their brightness may not be such a bad idea. And she doubts the rest of the Naturals will come around, considering her own childhood feelings towards the Ascended. Slowly, thoughtfully, she responds, “I’ll see if Rexanna would be up for doing something with me.”

Rex is almost universally well-liked. Can’t go wrong with her by the Wraith’s side.

“Could be even simpler. And I don’t say this to be a dick, but you don’t look strong. I’m not going to drag you to countless meetings to sap precious energy and time. Let’s get a messenger we can trust to check in every day. Send a note with updates. Make sure the people know we’re sharing information about important matters, but if it’s personal or whatever, it stays confident.” She throws her hands up in a small mock display of being frustrated at trying to be diplomatic and please people, but that’s the name of the game now - for the most part.

“It seems to me that if it’s attacking natural things - humans and plants - that something natural won’t be able to stop it. The Voice is all about improving and I think it’s via some kind of magic and technology. I can read any language because she did something to my eyes, but I didn’t have to learn anything. It was translated in my head. I think if we’re going to find a cure, we’ll have to think like Her.” Instead of like mortals. Except that Wessex isn't even sure how to think like her Lady, because when you've been imprisoned in a tower for three centuries, you have a lot of time to think and concoct complicated plans. Plans that her children are purposefully kept out of. For situations like this, come to think of it.

Or they cold just wait for the Gods’ plan at Deepfrost, since that’s right around the corner.

Messages In This Thread
head to head together - by Ronin - 08-23-2019, 05:53 PM
RE: head to head together - by Wessex - 08-23-2019, 09:04 PM
RE: head to head together - by Ronin - 08-24-2019, 07:49 AM
RE: head to head together - by Wessex - 08-24-2019, 10:25 AM
RE: head to head together - by Ronin - 08-25-2019, 07:45 AM
RE: head to head together - by Wessex - 08-25-2019, 10:43 AM
RE: head to head together - by Ronin - 08-25-2019, 10:59 AM
RE: head to head together - by Wessex - 08-26-2019, 08:58 AM
RE: head to head together - by Ronin - 08-26-2019, 03:19 PM
RE: head to head together - by Wessex - 08-29-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: head to head together - by Ronin - 08-29-2019, 06:00 PM