Personal Quest Strings and ceiling wax, and other fancy stuff
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759

Though no more than a few buckets worth of ash had now fallen onto the alchemist completely coating him, Remi judged that the chimney was now in working order. With proper ventilation taken care of, Remi moved to see how the others were fairing.

Isla ‘s tidying had dramatically and drastically improved the space. Suddenly what was just a jumble of boxes and miscellaneous clutter now looked remarkably like a proper workbench, counter, and shelving for whatever it was the alchemist might decide to place upon it. The board and the inhabitants it concealed were hidden from Remi’s line of sight (for now). Though now that the chipmunks knew that this brand of intruder might provide food they’d likely make their presence known more frequently.

The magical coldness that had fallen over Deimos would indeed relinquish its grasp...with time. Seeing the man moving more slowly (with weariness or lack of interest, Remi assumed), the larger reaper would find the kindly alchemist suddenly at his side helping to hoist, tie off, bind, and otherwise carry out the plans the reaper was making clear.

Perhaps noting the chill wafting off of the reaper, the alchemist grabbed some of the discarded bits of wood that didn’t appear to have been treated in any way and gently tossed them in the hearth. Easily getting a fire going, the warm light cast by the blaze caused the small shop to transform into something altogether homey if not a bit bare.

Stepping back to admire the work they’d done, Remi ran a hand through his (oh so sooty) curls and beamed. Though he, the medic and a soldier made an unlikely trio, the work they’d gone in the past few hours spoke volumes.

” I cannot thank either of you enough.” Remi said, rubbing his arm across his eyes to try and clear some of the ash from his lashes. “As you can see we are a little low on supplies...” Waving a hand at the complete lack of anything in the shop, Remi offered both Isla and Deimos a boyish and unwavering grin. “But you are both in my debt.” Turning towards Isla, Remi brightened. “You will let me know what tools you require? I will make them my first priority.” Turning to Deimos, Remi looked at the towering man for a moment thoughtfully. “I was once a weapons creator–“ Remi began, not meaning to stereotype but merely making an assumption based upon what he saw. “If I can ever assist you, please do let me know. Otherwise I trade mainly in liquors, paints and inks, and other small inventions. Devices that can create fire, ways of purifying water...things that glow..” Thinking of his glow-in-the-dark stars, Remi smiled to himself. “Anything that I can offer you for you help, you need only name it.”

This PQ is a WRAP. Thanks friends!!
remi
Every now and then the things I lean on lose their meaning
And I find myself careening in places where I should not let me go
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strings and ceiling wax, and other fancy stuff - by Remi - 11-28-2018, 04:27 AM