Personal Quest Strings and ceiling wax, and other fancy stuff
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759

Remi had never had his own shop before.

When he was a boy he'd grown up moving around in his father's wagon, travelling merchants as they were. It was only when he'd come to Northaven that he became fixed into one location, but even then he didn't have a proper place to do his work. Instead he all but cleared out the tiny one-room home he'd been given (even trading away his bed for science equipment but also to give himself more room). Though it was true Loren had allowed him the use of his much larger townhome to do the bulk of their experiments, still the alchemist did quite a fair bit of tinkering and creating by himself int he wee hours of the evening and early morning.

The idea that there were abandoned shops into which he could move was honestly almost too grand for the alchemist's humble mind to even wrap around. Surely there was some catch? A restriction? Some credential he surely didn't possess that would limit his access to this wonderful resource?  But no, it appeared not.

And so, with no small amount of uncertainty and trepidation, Remi had posted a notice asking for assistance, offering whatever alchemy supplies he would create in the coming days as payment.

In deciding which structure to turn into his shop, Remi had opted for one made out of stone rather than wood in the hopes that it would withstand an inadvertent explosions and would not retain any unwanted smells. Standing in the streets, Remi folded his arms gently together as he gazed about, mentally outlining what tasks would need to be done and silently praying that perhaps someone would see his notice and offer their assistance.

This PQ is open to 2 others! Remi needs help building his alchemy shop! If you would like to join, please post below and we'll get started!

1. Deimos
2. Isla
remi
Every now and then the things I lean on lose their meaning
And I find myself careening in places where I should not let me go
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Strings and ceiling wax, and other fancy stuff - by Remi - 11-22-2018, 06:53 PM