Personal Quest Strings and ceiling wax, and other fancy stuff
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

this won't hurt a bit

One might think Isla too busy by far to be able to offer assistance in a matter like this, what with the infirmary and the population's talent for getting hurt on a regular basis. But Remi had offered to help her replace her surgical tools and then some - and if he was going to be giving his assistance at her place of work, it was the least she could do to try and aid him in setting up his own. She found the alchemist together with an altogether intimidating looking man, not that it stopped her.

"Remi, hey!" Isla's voice was cheerful, a smile on her face as she picked up her pace to join them, her gaze flicking up to the building he had apparently chosen. "So this is it, huh? I saw your notice - just tell me where you need me." She glanced up at Deimos and offered a polite nod. "My name is Isla," she greeted. "Nice to meet you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strings and ceiling wax, and other fancy stuff - by Isla - 11-22-2018, 10:39 PM