Personal Quest Strings and ceiling wax, and other fancy stuff
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Feeling more than a bit awkward delegating tasks as he was, Remi was pleased to see both Deimos and Isla seemed quite capable and willing to assist. Smiling happily, the alchemist nodded easily at Isla’s suggestion.

Turning Remi went into the back to investigate the hammed window. It looked as though it had been warped by weather or force and then simply jammed back in. The metal used for the frame was damaged and bent, and the runner that it was sat into was likewise bent but also quite dirty. Shaking his head with a light chuckle at the laziness of the previous occupant, Remi set about removing the entire window from the frame. Given its location, Remi judged that it might actually work better with a different mechanism all together: perhaps one that opened differently. Pondering this, Remi studied the frame for a moment thinking on how to continue.

Isla ’s cleaning would disturb a small family of chipmunks who had taken up residence in one of the floorboards. Peaking their heads out, they seemed entirely unhappy about the medic’s presence or her attempt to clean. With harsh squeaks and loud admonishments, one of them brazenly tried to crawl up the makeshift broom she had made to bite at her fingers.

Deimos ‘s work would go well...at the beginning. One of the sturdier looking pieces of wood that he’d chosen to reinforce the beam was actually rotten inside. As he afixed to the structure, it would all but disintegrate beneath his hands revealing a number of terminates within. He would either have to find better would to work with, or use a different material.

No posting order!

remi
Every now and then the things I lean on lose their meaning
And I find myself careening in places where I should not let me go
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strings and ceiling wax, and other fancy stuff - by Remi - 11-24-2018, 08:01 PM