how to live as ghosts
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
KIADA
ok, ok, i never had wings, only feathers
& i cried like a baby when they left me
He gives her a light smile, and the Harpy begins to feel a small amount better — sharing the memory as it was, sharing the history of the stone mason and the phoenix, and she can’t help it as she puffs out a bit of air in a snort when he asks her what she had done in response. “I wanted to tear him apart.” She replies honestly, the slight shake in her voice as she talks over the lump in her throat. “Kianzo was furious, and it was only Ashamin that kept me from ripping into him.” She imagines the dual toned eyes, the freckles, laughing from beneath the winter trees, the bushes that had held enough foliage left to conceal, but not well.

She sniffles then, listening to him speak of Ru’in’s crafting, the lights from the lanterns shining in her glassy eyes as she focuses on Deimos again and manages an awkward laugh. “That sounds like him.” She grows quiet then, withdrawing the bronze charm from her pocket. “I saw him again and he made a bronze butterfly, and he needed energy from fire to get it to fly. And I… I still had my fire magic on my spine and I thought it was real. The fire turned into foxes and we found out the flame wasn’t real.” She says a bit sadly, how much she had wanted to please him, to surprise him, to prove to him how much of a force to be reckoned with she was. “It only became real in the Rift, and by then he had been lost to me once already.” She tells him quietly, knowing he’s seen the burn scars on her spine.

She offers the bronze charm to Deimos with a sad sniffling smile. “I found this with the note he left me, here. He remembered the foxes.” Her eyes remain on the charm as she offers it, as though she’d never consider parting with it. A trinket she had even carried into the Pit and back again.
& i bled every time somebody touched me
ok, ok, i wasn't beautiful, not even in golden light
does it really matter, anyway?
we all get swallowed eventually
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
how to live as ghosts - by Deimos - 08-23-2019, 11:01 PM
RE: how to live as ghosts - by Kiada - 08-23-2019, 11:27 PM
RE: how to live as ghosts - by Deimos - 08-23-2019, 11:55 PM
RE: how to live as ghosts - by Kiada - 08-24-2019, 12:39 AM
RE: how to live as ghosts - by Deimos - 08-24-2019, 01:01 AM
RE: how to live as ghosts - by Kiada - 08-24-2019, 07:01 PM
RE: how to live as ghosts - by Deimos - 08-24-2019, 08:19 PM
RE: how to live as ghosts - by Kiada - 08-27-2019, 11:20 PM
RE: how to live as ghosts - by Deimos - 08-28-2019, 11:11 PM