can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open)
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
She gives him yet another roll of her shoulders in response to the curse, a smile tugging at her lips. “You’re welcome!” She tells him chipperly, even if there’s really nothing for him to thank her for. She takes it. “It was terrifying at first but ended up to be quite fun.” She adds with a hum of nostalgic laughter. She doesn’t go into details, doesn’t think it matters in the grand scheme of things.

Still, the Penumbra captures the genuine smile he gives her, nodding along with a dramatic nostalgic sigh. “Alas.” She repeats, leaning back from the broom with all the flair and dramatics she can muster. Drinks don’t affect her anymore, and for a split second she misses the idea of getting hammered on a bottle of wine, forgetting any and every plan she had made for the next day. But ah, alas no use to dwell in the past.

At his next comment, she has nothing but agreement for. She had been molded and made by the blood in her veins, even if she didn’t know it. And when it had come to light, things began to make sense. And she had adapted — grown, changed, became, but adapted. She lets the comment die, however, nodding along while she begins to scrub the bottles. Sapphire eyes drift over to him as he tells her he’ll leave a room open and she beams a smile to him. She catches his own smile, the changes it takes over him, and she has half a mind to tell him he should do it more often. But she refrains, keeping those thoughts to herself. Instead, she finds herself snickering to his joke, pausing to put down a bottle before picking another up to glance to him beneath her lashes.

You are in luck, dear Loren, for I have no need of them anymore!” Her voice is all play before she laughs genuinely again. A bit too much information? Perhaps, but they had just been talking about orgies and the like. She shrugs it away before her thoughts carry her further. He confirms, and a grin crosses her face at it.

Last year, Edrei and some others went to fix the Spark Bird perch to try and get it to come to protect us during Longnight. They were successful, and it came and kept us safe the remainder.” She reaches up to tap her chin thoughtfully. “I wonder if you might be able to try summoning it?” She pauses once more, eyeing him curiously. “And if it is too draining to summon the whole time… the Ascended could help?” She doesn’t know how he’ll take the news, but Rexanna is willing to try anything to prevent another bloody Longnight. It seems he might be willing to, as well.
the penumbra
the moon is drunk with the sins of the sun.
& you stare, and wonder why
the universe never loved you back

Messages In This Thread
can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Rexanna - 08-29-2019, 09:23 PM