can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open)
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
He asks how the curse was entertaining for her, and Rexanna gives him a cheerful grin. “Oh, I could only talk with innuendos or flirting.” She says, summing it up the best she can before she snorts softly through her nose. “There were some other things, but that was the best. Remi made me a notepad so I could write if I had to have a serious conversation.” She offers with another quiet hum of a chuckle, eyes skating over him to see how he responds to it.

But he’s softening, lighting up, and she can’t help but to enjoy it and embrace it while it lasts, watching (cringing internally) as he wipes his forehead with the back of a hand before he continues on despite her bubbling laughter. And the words he says give her more fuel to her giggling, until she manages to calm herself and regain control. But the laughter is nice, and it keeps her content while she lets that conversation die too, preferring to remember it as it was rather than her own interjections.

And her thoughts begin to drift toward Longnight, of Sparkbirds and mythical beasts, and the answer he gives her is almost recited. She doesn’t mind, though, the information is catalogued well enough. At least, until he mentions he doesn’t know how the Ascended could help. And for a moment, she wonders if he’ll run at the mere mention of it? But ah, she got a good use out of her time, ignoring a majority of things she needed to be doing in favor for something far more fun.

Well, when we drink your blood, we can gain your abilities.” She explains, setting the bottles down that she’s been cleaning as her sapphire gaze slips back over to the librarian. “An example being, when I was still Abandoned, someone could bite me and use my fireworks if they wanted to.” She says easily – refraining from mentioning that she had bit Remi and how that nearly turned out. “So if it works, and you start to wane, one of us could have bit you before and kept it in reserve, to use when you need a break?” She contemplates, reaching up to tug the gloves from her hands and running them through her hair before she faces him fully.

It might be an option to look into if it works.” She tells him softly, not wanting to frighten him or make him feel like he needs to do anything. But, so long as he wants to, she’s willing to help his endeavors.
the penumbra
the moon is drunk with the sins of the sun.
& you stare, and wonder why
the universe never loved you back

Messages In This Thread
can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Rexanna - 08-30-2019, 04:43 AM