can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open)
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
A hum of agreement is sent his way at the mention of the curse, her shoulders rising and falling in a light shrug. It was entertaining, even if she couldn’t see it at the time. It was no wonder her and Remi’s relationship has blossomed since. But ah, the thoughts drift from her mind as he thanks her for understanding, and while she doesn’t entirely, she gives him a brighter smile — making a mental note to not touch him, unless he asked.

Because the Penumbra was geared around consent — and she’d be damned if she was the one that broke it.

But they’re outside now; and her eyes watch the amazement that cascades over his face, a gentle smile crossing her face as pride blossoms within her. She is a force to be reckoned with, and she intends to make sure everyone knows what she’s capable of. She gives him a playful bow after in response before his question causes her to pause.

Oh! Uhm…” She trails off, tapping her chin. “Have you ever seen a phoenix before? They were my favorite stories as a girl.” She tilts her head to him with a bright bubbly, excited smile — imagining the large birds made of flame that rose from the ashes. Perhaps it was similar to her now, but the creature had always sparked her imagination in incredible ways.
the penumbra
the moon is drunk with the sins of the sun.
& you stare, and wonder why
the universe never loved you back

Messages In This Thread
can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Rexanna - 08-31-2019, 05:40 PM