can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
When the display finished, Loren glanced over at Rexanna, the remaining joy still lingering on his face and in his voice. ”Thank you.” It was insufficient in response to what she’d just given him, but hopefully he could pay her back with his own magic.

When Rexanna brings up a phoenix, of all the beasts and myths she could’ve mentioned, Loren’s smile just broadens. The blue-eyed woman had no way of knowing this, of course, but it was one of the summoner’s favorite creatures. That was not only because it was useful (fire being a most excellent deterrent) but because of the symbolism behind it. So, rather than answer her, he simply lifts his eyes to the heavens and waves his hand.

And fire exploded into the sky, taking the shape of a bird. It danced among the remaining motes from the fireworks gracefully at his orders, weaving and bobbing in streaks of light and beauty. At the apex of one of its arcs, the summoner sends it a mental command, and it opens its beak and crows in joyous triumph, echoing to the two on the earth below, hopefully watching it with awe in their eyes. Loren knew he was.
A beggar's book
outworths
a noble's blood

Messages In This Thread
can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-31-2019, 05:49 PM