can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open)
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
Maybe it’s the fact that her fireworks come to her as easily as breathing used to. Maybe it’s because it’s like she’s looking into a mirror every time she summons a sparkler or something larger. Maybe it’s because it’s like looking at the back of her hand. But she can’t agree with him for the gift he’s given her. She remains silent in case whatever she tries to say leaves her lips garbled and incoherent before she recovers, eyes following the flaming bird until it’s gone, and she blinks back the tears, hand dropping from her mouth as she looks back to Loren with as much of a grateful smile as she can.

He mentions he needs sleep and she nods, feeling all the joy and wonder she can, before she gives him a brilliant white smile. “Yes. Let me know what works best for you. I live in the Settlement.” She offers easily, her home an easy place to find. Most people knew her, so it wouldn’t be hard to gather a direction to her, wherever she was. She only hoped she’d be able to remain as readily available as she was now, with the blight spreading.

But she bids him goodnight as well, slipping into the walk home in the moonlight with happiness, joy, and friendship blossoming beneath her exterior.
the penumbra
the moon is drunk with the sins of the sun.
& you stare, and wonder why
the universe never loved you back

Messages In This Thread
can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Rexanna - 09-01-2019, 07:03 PM