[OPEN] Mirrors in the Mind
Collector

Age: 91 | Height: 6' 1 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The twirling stopped, tapping silenced as Archebold halted his steps and looked curiously at Rexanna . He tucked his upper lip beneath his bottom teeth, flicking his lip back out. He said nothing in reply for the time, just looked over the young woman.

"Quite..."

He replied finally to her proclamation of his survival. Black, hollow eyes flexed as he recalled the young woman but made no mention of her name just yet.

"It's none of my business, the matters your people seem to rush toward. I'd like to think I was casually observing..."

Corner of his lips pursed into a smirk as he moved to step around her.

"I'm terrible with names."

He isn't. A finger raised to press against his lip thoughtfully as he turned to face her once again.

"Though...there are certain, triggers to jog one's memory isn't there?"

Archebold asked with a grin as he leaned against the lions head knob of his walking stick. He remembered Rexanna, if not by name, then by the perfectly curved line of her neck. Very few people ever escaped this ascended's memory...but that didn't mean he wouldn't feign ignorance if only for his own amusement.

"There is something...different about you isn't there Rexanna? Pouty lips and perfectly curved neckline yearning for a taste not withstanding...you have weathered the storm and have come out the other end...for better or worse is not for me to say. Perhaps you care to elaborate. Indulge my curiosity...Please."

As he continued to lean, Archebold gestured a hand for her Rexanna to take the stage.

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Mirrors in the Mind - by Archebold - 08-25-2019, 02:31 AM
RE: [OPEN] Mirrors in the Mind - by Rexanna - 08-25-2019, 02:43 AM
RE: [OPEN] Mirrors in the Mind - by Archebold - 08-28-2019, 01:28 AM
RE: [OPEN] Mirrors in the Mind - by Rexanna - 08-28-2019, 01:51 AM
RE: [OPEN] Mirrors in the Mind - by Wessex - 08-30-2019, 06:40 PM