keep my head above water
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edy
I'm not totally useless.
I can be used as a bad example

With a cunning smile, Edy rolled her shoulders in a casual shrug. "I hate to break this to you," The teenager purred, allowing her tongue to remain on her lips just slightly longer than was strictly necessary as she leaned forward. Her eyes were fixed on Sarya's auburn stare before drifting down towards her lips as if seriously considering allowing herself to continue moving forward and kissing her new companion. Instead, Edy tilted her head slowly and allowed her eyes to slyly work their way back up; clearly not at all trying to hide where her gaze had previously been. "–I'm not much one for sharing." She all but whispered, before pulling herself back with a laugh.

"Then again, I'd say you had to pay for this, but I'm not sure what good money is inside a fucking bubble." That, and Edy had just come from a land with a failing economic system so she was used to bartering and trading for goods anyways. Turning around, Edy reached up to the top shelf where the bottle of dark amber liquid was. Did her shirt ride up a bit, revealing her trim figure beneath? And if it did, did the teenager bother to try and keep herself covered?

Ha.

Spinning around with an eager and mischievous grin, Edy grabbed two glasses and plopped them down on the counter. Pouring a generous helping for both of them, Edy raised her glass in the paradigmatic gesture of cheers. "Edrei." She answered easily, leaving off the Launceleyn. Back home that name had meant something, but here? Well, most of her family had fucked off or just...not known up. The ones who had were acting batshit crazy. Maybe going incognito for a while was in the former-guard's best interest.

Taking a swallow of her drink, Edy lowered the glass and swirled it thoughtfully. "We came from a place called Northaven .. It was this shit settlement sort of out in the middle of nowhere." Her angular shoulders rose and fell. "And yeah, same sort of deal. I remember–" trying to fuck Koel "-being at home, and then there's sort of this....fog, then I was here." Taking another sip of her drink, she eyed Sarya to see if any of this was causing bells of recognition to ring on her pretty face. "Some people say that more time passed than I remember having passed, which is weird. But yeah, we just all ended up here."

"Sound familiar?"

Messages In This Thread
keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 08:00 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 08:38 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 09:17 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 09:40 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 10:16 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-23-2018, 01:04 AM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-23-2018, 03:14 PM