keep my head above water
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edy
I'm not totally useless.
I can be used as a bad example

Edy watched with interest as Sarya twisted a lock of her dark hair dextrously around her finger. As the woman considered, the teenager allowed her mind to slither to dark places where it was her own hand tangling through that dark hair, but instead of winding it like a ribbon she was clasping and pulling and knotting it to better grip her head and shove it down and—

just a merchant

Blinking herself back into the here and now, Edy cocked a brow. "Now I don't believe that for a second. A face like that, you could probably sell sand in a desert." The flattery was obvious but as it dripped from Edy's lips there wasn't so much as a hint of hesitation or embarrassment on her features. The mention of the family business made the Launceleyn girl groan and nod. The Launceleyn's were practically a dynasty whose only real accomplishment was pumping out magical soldiers and political slaves on a regular basis. She'd been raised in a fucking compound after all. Being a Launceleyn was a business in and of itself, but perhaps here it was one she'd be able to let flounder, if only just a bit.

"Learning something new, hmm?" Edy purred, raising her eyebrows suggestively before laughing and taking another sip of her drink.

As Sarya asked about her, the teenager groaned and shrugged. "I was in the storm guard." She began, before realizing that would mean fuck all to someone not from Northaven. "Uhh. Longer story short, we lived somewhere called Northwind that was under attack, went through some portal to the shit settlement I mentioned before, and had a guard force to protect it from all the shit going down." Actually even that made it sound more glamorous than it was. Mostly it was just patrolling and breaking up street fights.

"But as you can see clearly I've moved on to bigger and better things." She cackled, extending her arms to indicate the bar around her.

Messages In This Thread
keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 08:00 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 08:38 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 09:17 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 09:40 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 10:16 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-23-2018, 01:04 AM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-23-2018, 03:14 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-26-2018, 11:40 PM