A hunch and nothing more
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
in a world where you can do anything: love
the honeysuckle princess
Phoebe sighed at Frey's suggestion, shrugging lightly. Where usually she would have be thoroughly scandalized, she just couldn't muster that energy. "I've jokingly considered, but if I'm being honest I've just never gotten feelings like that for a woman." she said softly, not discounting the suggestion entirely. She'd just not experienced that sort of attraction to a woman before. "I might just...take a break from relationships for a bit." she said.

But suddenly Frey was infront of her and before her eyes could focus their hand was over them, a myriad of scenes playing out infront of her. At first she was simply overwhelmed by their presence, which briefly washed away the blight induced stupor and raged that made up her existence, feeling like herself - a blessing from her friend and god. But as she focused on the scenes, she was confused, brows furrowing. Frey just as suddenly separated from her walking away as they explained.

"But, Frey, that isn't what the blight is doing. It isn't destroying the blood cells it is...assimilating them. Making it part of itself, and that which is not its target causes it to explode." she said quickly, trying to take advantage of the respite their close presence had given her in her mind. So perhaps it wasn't ascended fluid but...Safrin didn't get ill until she entered the Spire. "And the more sick I become the less I feel I control myself and my mind." Was that what it was, a control substance? Instinctively she stepped closer to Frey, their aura, as arousing as it was, making her feel clarity. "I suppose I assumed it was something like Ascended fluid because the explosions reminded me of the way the Spire Demon exploded." she said softly.
PHOEBE

Messages In This Thread
A hunch and nothing more - by Phoebe - 08-25-2019, 09:07 PM
RE: A hunch and nothing more - by Frey - 08-26-2019, 07:58 PM
RE: A hunch and nothing more - by Phoebe - 08-26-2019, 09:02 PM
RE: A hunch and nothing more - by Frey - 08-29-2019, 05:26 PM
RE: A hunch and nothing more - by Phoebe - 08-29-2019, 06:23 PM
RE: A hunch and nothing more - by Frey - 08-29-2019, 06:36 PM
RE: A hunch and nothing more - by Phoebe - 08-29-2019, 06:52 PM
RE: A hunch and nothing more - by Frey - 08-29-2019, 07:01 PM
RE: A hunch and nothing more - by Phoebe - 08-29-2019, 07:23 PM
RE: A hunch and nothing more - by Frey - 08-29-2019, 08:35 PM