A hunch and nothing more
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
in a world where you can do anything: love
the honeysuckle princess
Dead babies also upset Phoebe, though she still struggled to wrap her head around the god of death being upset by death.

Frey’s mused was a slap on the wrist and she looked at the ground. ”No, I am no expert. Sorry.” she said softly, realizing she had gotten ahead of herself. Even if she were by human standards, in the face of Frey she certainly did not. She was silent for a time then, mulling over their words. ”A group went into the basement of the Spire to destroy some poisonous plants that were in the basement. They thought that might’ve caused the blight because that was where Safrin fell, but clearly that hasn’t stopped it. I…I haven’t gone to look in there myself, but I could. I don’t know if I would know for certain if I found the source though. If only you could see through my eyes.” she said with a sigh. That probably fell under the ‘don’t go in the Spire’ rule though.

”Does…does Rae understand what the blight is?” she asked. She honestly didn’t know much about Rae, nor had Frey ever spoken of them in much depth. ”Is there a reason why they are not looking for what it is like you are? Or are they just…too busy with something else?” She doubted her ability to know why a god did or didn’t do what they did or didn’t do. She had heard of Vi going to look in the Greatwood at the blight. Mort was apparently grieving lost babies. Safrin was sick, Frey had tasked her with helping research the blight, and Ludo…well she was sure there was enough death to keep a soul collector busy most of the time. Was Rae just too busy too? Or maybe they were looking into it and no one knew? Because to her, it was starting to seem like if Rae didn’t intervene they would never figure it out.
PHOEBE

Messages In This Thread
A hunch and nothing more - by Phoebe - 08-25-2019, 09:07 PM
RE: A hunch and nothing more - by Frey - 08-26-2019, 07:58 PM
RE: A hunch and nothing more - by Phoebe - 08-26-2019, 09:02 PM
RE: A hunch and nothing more - by Frey - 08-29-2019, 05:26 PM
RE: A hunch and nothing more - by Phoebe - 08-29-2019, 06:23 PM
RE: A hunch and nothing more - by Frey - 08-29-2019, 06:36 PM
RE: A hunch and nothing more - by Phoebe - 08-29-2019, 06:52 PM
RE: A hunch and nothing more - by Frey - 08-29-2019, 07:01 PM
RE: A hunch and nothing more - by Phoebe - 08-29-2019, 07:23 PM
RE: A hunch and nothing more - by Frey - 08-29-2019, 08:35 PM