Something Old, Something New [OPEN]
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
ok, ok, i never had wings, only feathers
& i cried like a baby when they left me
Deimos had broken the news to her, had told her that her mother was to be marrying the painter, something she hadn’t expected. From once her mother had gone from king to seer to king again, to now settle down with an artistic man with a mind built for creation rather than destruction. It prickles at the back of her mind, had she not been the Elephant General’s daughter, and still her mothers, how much different she would have been. How much different her life could have been.

But she doesn’t dwell on it, instead, she spots the notice and well — if they are to be family, she should at least try to learn something about him. Maybe tell him she exists, and despite the tentative relationship with her mother, she’s still watching, still willing to cover her mother’s back.

Or maybe it’s the blight talking.

Either way, she and Auni make their way to the Guildhall. She had enjoyed helping Amalia with the puppet show, and she finds that if she could do that, she likely had it in her to help with this too. Unless, of course, her trembling hands got the best of her. The two of them enter, pausing behind Loren briefly while he speaks before she shoves her shaky hands into her pockets and Auni dives straight through the space between Loren and the wall before he stops before Bastien, the lolling of a tongue sticking out the side.

Kiada foo steps around Loren with a light shrug, before she looks to Bastien. “Hey, uh, I’m Kiada.” She manages, standing up taller — far taller than her mother. “I’m here to help for the wedding?” She tells him, glancing over her shoulder toward Loren briefly, wondering if he was here for that too or a different reason. She also wonders if Bastien can see any of her mother in her — her dark hair falls the same, framing a similarly pale face, but her eyes are icy compared to the hardened sapphires of her mother’s, and she has quite a few more scars too.
& i bled every time somebody touched me
ok, ok, i wasn't beautiful, not even in golden light
does it really matter, anyway?
we all get swallowed eventually
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Bastien - 08-26-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Kiada - 08-30-2019, 05:57 PM