Something Old, Something New [OPEN]
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
ok, ok, i never had wings, only feathers
& i cried like a baby when they left me
He seems kind enough, softer than her father, despite his Ascended status, and she inadvertently gnaws on her lip when she dips her head in a nod that almost says ‘likewise’ before she takes up her station. At Bastien’s next question, the Harpy shakes her head no, and listens while Loren speaks. “I have been told I’m coming to the wedding regardless of whether I want to or not, so I figured I might as well help.” She admits, lifting her eyes toward Bastien with a tilt to her head.

But Loren’s speaking next, and her icy gaze flits over to him as she finishes the paint on the decoration she holds. The Harpy says nothing, but instead watches, while Loren summons a golem of sorts and watches with a small amount of surprise at the dexterity and help the creature gives. Suddenly, she feels a small amount inadequate, biting down on her cheek harder again as her fingers tremble against the blight.

She might not be able to do a quick painting like Loren is showing how to do, but she certainly can have a bit more history in the decorations and depictions. Her gaze slips back toward Bastien with a somewhat raised brow. “In Helovia, my mother had a marbled polecat as a companion. His name was Marembo.” She tells him somewhat informatively. “They look like black and gold weasels. If you think it would be nice to include maybe we could make one for her?” She asks him, because she knows she can’t do it herself.
& i bled every time somebody touched me
ok, ok, i wasn't beautiful, not even in golden light
does it really matter, anyway?
we all get swallowed eventually
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Bastien - 08-26-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Kiada - 09-02-2019, 09:12 PM