Something Old, Something New [OPEN]
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
they will shake their heads and wag their fingers
by daybreak we'll be gone
"Ah, then you are a friend of mine." Bastien assured Loren. Though as far as he could remember, he had never heard Rexanna mention the name - something to ask her about later, perhaps.

Kiada's words, implying that she was being forced to attend his wedding, caused him some more concern. "I promise you, if you do not wish to come, I will not insist upon it. Though you would be missing quite the event of the year...ah." He shrugged. "Things like this are only fun if everyone wants to be involved." He really didn't know who would be making Kiada go; it did not seem like something Rex would do given what she had last said about her long lost daughter.

Loren informed him he was going to summon something. Bastien nodded but did not really understand was definitely a little more than 'startled' as the golem appeared. It was a pleasant shock though, magic always seeming an amazing spectacle to him. He clapped his hands together and said: "Oh, bravo! What an odd fellow. Do you prefer to paint through the hands of another?"

Bastien had not been sure what to expect from Kiada, after Rexanna's words. Perhaps not outright hostility, but perhaps coldness. Yet it seemed she was warm enough to speak of her mother's 'polecat' fondly, even suggest making them for Rexanna. "What a wonderful idea. Would it look something like this...?" Grabbing a piece of paper and a pen, he quickly drew a sketch of how he imagined the creature from her description.
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Bastien - 08-26-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Bastien - 09-08-2019, 02:51 PM