Something Old, Something New [OPEN]
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
Once again, Loren was reminded that basically no one in the Hollowed Grounds had any idea how summoning magic worked. He gave Bastien a sheepish and apologetic look. ”Unfortunately, no. I’m the only one who can direct it. Even if others could give it commands, it only lasts as long as my energy does, and I need to be physically present to manifest it.” At the offer to become an artist, Loren laughed. ”I’m flattered, but I think my talents probably lie elsewhere. Thank you, though.” Decorations for the wedding aside, the summoner hardly had much talent or imagination.

Then, however, Kiada and Bastien went back to their awkward conversation and the Launceleyn went back to awkwardly pretending he wasn’t listening to every word. The golem had finished the two closest to it, so Loren ordered it onto the next two, and stepped closer to them as well; it wasn’t strictly necessary, but again, he was trying to maintain the illusion of privacy.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Bastien - 08-26-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Loren - 09-11-2019, 06:33 PM