Something Old, Something New [OPEN]
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
KIADA
ok, ok, i never had wings, only feathers
& i cried like a baby when they left me
Maybe if she were unblighted, she would feel bad about ignoring Loren. But as it was, she doesn’t find she cares much. Instead, she nods to Bastien’s response. “He was.” She remembers the cold nights of the Basin, curled up with her brother by a roaring fire, with Marembo curled up in the crook of their necks as a blanket of sorts, as well as an eye. It brings a light smile to her face as she watches him come to life, but it doesn’t last long.

His question makes her smile falter briefly before she shrinks, trembling hands finding their way into her pockets. “She was… not a good mother in Helovia. She told me she has changed here, that she’s different, and I just need the proof of it I think.” She pauses, eyes lifting to look to Bastien. “She cared more about keeping my father at her hip than she did for her children. And my father slept around a lot. So she kept giving him kids in the hope that he would stay.” Her shoulders rise and fall in a shrug. “And when my brother was stolen, she moved us from the Basin to the Edge where I was the only one to go out and look for him. I was ten.” Her voice grows softer then as she shrugs.

But I think she’s changed enough, learned a bit more. I’m just not ready to forgive her yet.” It’s blunt, but it’s there.
& i bled every time somebody touched me
ok, ok, i wasn't beautiful, not even in golden light
does it really matter, anyway?
we all get swallowed eventually
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Bastien - 08-26-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Kiada - 09-12-2019, 10:24 PM