Something Old, Something New [OPEN]
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
KIADA
ok, ok, i never had wings, only feathers
& i cried like a baby when they left me
Despite the blight and the frustration that runs its course through the Harpy’s system, she pauses briefly when Bastien speaks to look upon him – and she can see the similarities between him and her father… But only the good parts. And it relieves her a small amount, wondering if it will work between them, and finding deep down within her that she hopes it does. But his words don’t give her much solace, while they’re different from what her father would say. And she manages to give Bastien a brief fleeting smile at the dramatic addition to his answer before she shakes her head. “I hope that’s true.” She offers quietly before she pauses once more.

She listens to him, listens to the feeling and happiness and true love that linger beneath it all, and she takes a moment to bite her lower lip. And perhaps… Perhaps it might be a good wedding gift, to get to know this version of her mother, to not peg her with the barbs of a ruined childhood and broken family… Because this version of the Penumbra might have the memories but she’s done none of the actions of the woman she knew.

So she sucks in a deep breath and nods firmly to the painter. “I will try. You can tell her I spend most of my days at Amalia’s Bakery or Deimos’… If she wants to come and find me.” She says gently, wondering if he will. But, perhaps a new step, a new foot forward is what they all need. Then, she gathers her things and her Luxere, and slips out the door.
& i bled every time somebody touched me
ok, ok, i wasn't beautiful, not even in golden light
does it really matter, anyway?
we all get swallowed eventually
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Bastien - 08-26-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Kiada - 09-24-2019, 03:38 AM