Mini Event give me a shot to remember
remembering Edrei!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
She knew she should have been planning her own wedding, but with Loren’s idea sparking in her head, she couldn’t help but to do this first. After all, the wedding would happen, it would, and nobody aside from Ezra had been handling the bar since her death. It was the least the Penumbra could do, with the Festival of Lights over and the lanterns set. She didn’t know Edrei well, but she knew her in more intimate ways at the very least.

And well, nobody had done one yet.

So she had spent time with Ezra in the Rathskeller, decorating it, cleaning it up, making sure the graffiti on the wall that Loren and her had done for Edrei were spotted by the bar. She had also taken detail in making sure the items used for the party had a small amount of a burn – an ideal indication, no questions asked as to who the party was for. They would know, everyone would know.

And she had dressed accordingly, making sure Bastien knew where to go, where to be, where she would be. And while the Rathskeller wasn’t ideal for her and her kin to partake in most of the festivities, that didn’t mean they couldn’t celebrate in other ways. She counted on it, actually. Standing behind the bar dressed in black and gold, leather and silks that fit tight against her bodice with a drooping neckline, hair cut short and straight above her shoulders, a drink she can’t taste or get the effects of in one hand, she waits for the party to begin.

Come celebrate the life of Edrei! :D no posting order, go at it! (Also, fyi, it takes place sometime after the Launceleyn Funeral!)
the penumbra
the moon is drunk with the sins of the sun.
& you stare, and wonder why
the universe never loved you back

Messages In This Thread
give me a shot to remember - by Rexanna - 08-27-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Jigano - 08-27-2019, 08:00 PM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Loren - 08-28-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Jigano - 08-28-2019, 03:40 AM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Loren - 08-28-2019, 01:14 PM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Wessex - 09-02-2019, 01:33 AM