Mini Event give me a shot to remember
remembering Edrei!
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He had mourned Edrei on his own, out where he had lost her. There was still a pit there, one he had dug with his own hands in a fruitless attempt to get her back, and he had drained a bottle of whiskey dry for her memory, building the biggest damn bonfire he could manage in that pit and singing the bawdiest, lewdest songs in his repertoire. The fire hadn't been his most successful endeavor, but the drunken serenade had been, he thought, a fine sendoff for the woman who had tried so hard to make him blush and stumble over their games of innuendo.

Not that they had parted on the best of terms, but it didn't change how he felt about her, even through the blightrage that coursed in his veins.

No, tonight he would not be getting drunk, not with so many people around. But he would join the wake, the party celebrating her life, and he brought his harp and flute with him. As shaky as his hands had become he could pick out only the simplest of tunes on them now, but Edrei had loved his innocent quips about 'fingering practice' and he wouldn't deny her shade the chance to cackle one more time at his playing those instruments for her. Especially the flute.

The bard arrived early and tucked himself into the corner near the fire, settling in and striking up a simple tune on the flute. He doubted anyone on Caido would know the words to go with it, but they involved a thirsty milkmaid and all the various men and women she asked for a drink as she went about the farm.

Edy, he hoped, would have appreciated the maid's boldness, and especially her success in getting what she wanted.

Messages In This Thread
give me a shot to remember - by Rexanna - 08-27-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Jigano - 08-27-2019, 08:00 PM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Loren - 08-28-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Jigano - 08-28-2019, 03:40 AM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Loren - 08-28-2019, 01:14 PM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Wessex - 09-02-2019, 01:33 AM