Mini Event give me a shot to remember
remembering Edrei!
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
Honestly, Loren had been expecting Jigano to reject the summoner’s statement flat out as inadequate. So, when the white-haired man, well, didn’t forgive the actions of the Launceleyn, but at least accepted the apology, he was left off-balance and uncertain how to proceed. Running a nervous hand through his hair, he carefully considered how to respond to the other man’s statement, not wanting to prompt another incident. Once was more than enough.

The summoner finally nodded. “That’s right. Loren Launceleyn.” Both his first and last name carried their fair share of baggage, for completely different reasons. The first because he’d disappeared and left his friends in the lurch for no good reason, the second because his family confused cruelty with kindness. “And I don’t know that I’d go so far as to say I’m doing better. But…” and here he sighed, biting his lip. “I can at least make sure I keep it to myself from now on.” That’s really all he could hope for: after the emotions he’d been through since his return, he didn’t know exactly how he felt about it all, besides uncertain.

Glancing at the lute and the flute, Loren smiled sadly. “Thank you for performing. For coming here for Edy.” He stood there awkwardly for a moment, not knowing what else to say, if anything. “Anyway, I didn’t mean to interrupt you. Just...you know.” He waved a hand vaguely, hoping the white-haired man would understand. Then, unless Jigano’s words or actions caused him to turn back, Loren would go seek out the corner he’d hide in until it was safe and appropriate for him to take his leave.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
give me a shot to remember - by Rexanna - 08-27-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Jigano - 08-27-2019, 08:00 PM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Loren - 08-28-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Jigano - 08-28-2019, 03:40 AM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Loren - 08-28-2019, 01:14 PM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Wessex - 09-02-2019, 01:33 AM