Mini Event give me a shot to remember
remembering Edrei!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

Go
deep throat
a cactus

If Wessex were truly going to celebrate Edy’s effect on her life, the blonde woman (and yes, the curtains match the drapes) would have come naked to the party, all hard muscle lines and luminescent skin, slinking around the Rathskellar with nothing but biting and fucking on her mind. But as Queen she… can’t. Edrei would say fuck it and do it anyway, but Wessex has never held herself to quite the rebellious calibre the (much) younger woman seemed to embody.

She was a cougar, and this is her fuck-buddy and former fellow Queen’s wake. If you’d told Wessex this a year ago (right before she died, right before she met Edy at the Spire), she’d have laughed in your face and then ask what kind of fool you took her for. Now? Anything seems possible.

Having migrated from the blazing fire of a funeral to this little shindig, Wessex finds herself drawn to few others: Rex, maybe. Jigano makes her lips curl and Loren is a stranger. Not who she wants to see today, despite his familial ties to the deceased. Instead, she gets a dark, hot drink (regardless of the fact that she can’t feel it or get drunk) and sits in a corner, watching, and quite content to do only that.

{no need to interact with her! Just wanted to throw a presence post up}

Messages In This Thread
give me a shot to remember - by Rexanna - 08-27-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Jigano - 08-27-2019, 08:00 PM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Loren - 08-28-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Jigano - 08-28-2019, 03:40 AM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Loren - 08-28-2019, 01:14 PM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Wessex - 09-02-2019, 01:33 AM