Personal Quest kingdom come
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
he told me i was holy
The Penumbra gives the Launceleyn a grateful smile, definitely willing to consider it before she moves on and drifts toward Remi with a playful smirk. “Oh, Remi, sweetheart, don’t be so surprised! I’ll blush.” She jests, knowing full well she doesn’t have the ability to blush, really, anymore. But the point of it is still fun, and she smirks lightly in response, the bewilderment as she looks into his own beautiful gaze. “Yes, you. I went to talk to Bastien before his Safrin party right after I was cursed.” She pauses, leaning toward him with a slight wink. “And that’s when we met!” She gives him a brighter fanged grin, before Lily begins to throw her blight fit.

And Rexanna begins to drift toward her friends, jewelry outstretched for the red haired woman. Lily, at the very least, seems to not mind such a task with the jewelry, and had Rexanna had a breath to spare she would have sighed a small amount in relief at that. But if it’s any consolation, she doesn’t blame the red haired woman, if anything she knows it’s the blight – she’d just blame it on that. There weren’t any hard feelings.

Deimos seems entirely amused at the idea of visiting the Baker, and Rexanna isn’t sure why, but she’s pleased when he decides to head toward there. It gives her time to swoop by Loren and see how the librarian is handling the task of the foods when she hears what he has to say, a slightly crooked smile crossing her face at the suggestion. “Might take you up on that.” She offers with a light wink, before pausing. “A phoenix like the one you showed me before might be just the right amount of flashiness.” She hums a quiet laugh, dead serious in her suggestion.

She loved the phoenix he had created, it had brought her to tears with the joy it had given her. If he wanted to summon something, the Penumbra wished it to be that specifically.

But thankfully, the librarian takes on the task, and her attention returns to Remi with a cheerful grin, excited. “Gold is absolutely my color.” She says with a light hum of laughter. And she watches in quiet amusement as he begins to use his magic to form and shape, a drooping back to show all the curves of her. The lace was a beautiful touch, and it blended well with the rest of the designs she had in mind. Slowly, she drifts toward it to run a hand along the fabric with soft amazement. “Remi, this is so lovely!” She turns back toward him with a bright grin, a spark of happiness within the blues of her eyes. Until, of course, it shifts, and she’s smirking toward the Alchemist. “Have experience, do you?” She winks, another quiet laugh leaving her.

Her attention drifts from Remi and the rest of them then, to Lily as the jewelry box goes clattering along the floor. Her smile falters slightly, but not for the reason that might be interpreted. She has crafting magic, she imagines she could fix anything that broke. She was more so worried about how Lily would respond, and finds herself drifting back toward the taller woman, a soft smile replacing the faltered one as she reaches down to pick them up. “Did you find any favorites?” She asks, plucking them off the ground and setting them onto the nearby table in case she had some she had picked out that weren’t in order anymore.

She’s distracted as Deimos returns, uncertain how long it had been since he’d left, but the four squares of cakes he comes back with, Rexanna is immediately distracted by the look and beauty of all of them. She looks to Lily with a bright grin. “Come try some cake with me?” She asks, a tilt to her head, before she slides over another table in the center and brings her own chair and a fair amount of forks over, beckoning Deimos to place the cakes before she looks to everyone.

I’m going to need all of your help for figuring out which is the best here. They all look lovely, but my tastebuds aren't what they used to be.” She snorts, glancing to everyone in turn. “So Deimos, what are all of these? Let's get started!” She chimes, excited despite the small amount of sadness in knowing she wouldn’t be able to taste their full potential.

WOO! Last round! Finishing touches as well as picking your favorite cake! No post order :) let me know which option your character prefers at the top of the post! <3 Lily Deimos Loren Remi

Option A) Vanilla Lavender Snowflake
Option B) Red Velvet
Option C) Marble Cake
Option D) Chocolate with gold stars!
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
kingdom come - by Rexanna - 08-29-2019, 12:11 AM
RE: kingdom come - by Loren - 08-29-2019, 01:33 AM
RE: kingdom come - by Remi - 08-29-2019, 11:45 PM
RE: kingdom come - by Deimos - 08-29-2019, 11:50 PM
RE: kingdom come - by Lily - 08-30-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: kingdom come - by Rexanna - 08-31-2019, 02:19 AM