Personal Quest Hammer and Forge
Repairing an old forge for Tristan’s smithy.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759

Remi too had selected a stone building for his shop, and so as Tristan meandered and milled about deciding whether or not the current building would be suitable for his purposes, the alchemist took notice. Having opened all the windows to properly air out the stale scent, the sound of the man huffing (basically) next door caught his attention.

Wiping hands stained with dirt and charcoal (weren’t they always) on his pale shirt (and a good amount on his face, giving Remi an all together charmingly haggard looking appearance), Remi grabbed a rag (obviously too late), and made his way outside. Shielding his eyes against the sun, he noted the hulking figure of Deimos was apparently once again offering up his services for trade.

With a buoyant and boyish smile, Remi departed his own shop (which was still very much in need of much sprucing up before he’d ever declare himself ope for business, and instead went to see if the man (err, men) next door might be in need of another set of hands.

No possessor of brute strength as Deimos was, Remi was nonetheless quite dexterous and handy. Though perhaps his most relevant trait was simply his willingness to lend a hand.

”Hallo.” He called out, his accent both melodious and bright as he proferred a stained-hand in greeting as well as a sunny smile. “I believe you said your name was Tristan? “ Remi ventured, believing he had heard the man say as much at the recent meeting Ronin had called. “I could not happen but see you –“ Pointing next door to an open window, Remi smiled awkwardly and ran a hand through his curls. “I started my own shop just there you see. Could you use a hand getting yourself settled here?”

remi
Every now and then the things I lean on lose their meaning
And I find myself careening in places where I should not let me go
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Hammer and Forge - by Tristan - 11-23-2018, 11:02 PM
RE: Hammer and Forge - by Deimos - 11-24-2018, 01:10 AM
RE: Hammer and Forge - by Remi - 11-24-2018, 03:14 AM
RE: Hammer and Forge - by Tristan - 11-25-2018, 02:48 AM
RE: Hammer and Forge - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 03:04 AM
RE: Hammer and Forge - by Deimos - 11-25-2018, 09:57 PM
RE: Hammer and Forge - by Tristan - 01-08-2019, 12:52 AM
RE: Hammer and Forge - by Remi - 01-08-2019, 08:54 PM
RE: Hammer and Forge - by Deimos - 01-09-2019, 10:53 PM