we could turn the world to gold
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
IANTO
Tilting his head as she spoke of bravery and cowardice, Ianto couldn't help but find a smile flickering across his face. "When you say it like that it sounds much more virtuous to be a cowards," he remarked. "After all, one must be alive, to tell the stories of the brave, no?" And if they were busy dying, well, the rest could write their histories down. As adventures or cautionary tales, though - that was up to the reader.

The fox folded his arms across his chest, grin widening enough to flash gold from his teeth as Nephele considered his apparent coupling with Arduinna. "You flatter me," he said. "I imagine the lady of the woods could do much better than a vagabond like me, even if she weren't my godmother. I believe she would like you. Fiery haired - we ought to make a club," he remarked, relaxing despite himself. Easy conversation always calmed his nerves.

And with the blighted running around the Greatwood, they certainly had the right to be nervous. Speaking of which, they both had further roses to plant, and Ianto nodded a polite farewell to Nephele. "You most certainly will," he said. "I hope to see you there soon. Be safe, Neph - you can be brave and long-lived. I can see that in you."

Watching her off, Ianto scoffed good-naturedly at being termed 'little', though it was true - neither of his shifts was that large. So saying, man transformed into fox not a moment later, gathering the basket of roses up in his jaws before padding off into the forest.

~FIN
i know places we can hide

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
we could turn the world to gold - by Nephele - 09-01-2019, 10:13 AM
RE: we could turn the world to gold - by Ianto - 09-01-2019, 02:27 PM
RE: we could turn the world to gold - by Nephele - 09-04-2019, 10:11 AM
RE: we could turn the world to gold - by Ianto - 09-05-2019, 06:30 PM
RE: we could turn the world to gold - by Nephele - 09-06-2019, 10:09 AM
RE: we could turn the world to gold - by Ianto - 09-08-2019, 07:45 AM
RE: we could turn the world to gold - by Nephele - 09-11-2019, 02:08 AM
RE: we could turn the world to gold - by Ianto - 09-12-2019, 06:40 PM