underground, beneath notice (open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
The dog seemed quite amenable to continuing onward, and Loren found himself grinning, especially as Astra continued to rub against the canine. Clearly the luxere was delighted to have another furry friend to play with. Though the summoner certainly thought he petted her enough, perhaps he should look into getting her a companion full time. Still, it was hardly a priority, and there were definitely more important matters to attend to.

Of course, instead of actually doing any of them, he was descending deeper into the warren beneath the Hollowed Grounds. However, already the evening was steadying his less than stable nerves and mind, and nothing dangerous had presented itself, so he saw absolutely no reason not to continue on (though he made sure to note every twist and turn they took). As they walked, he let his mind wander. ”I can’t keep calling you boy. Hmmmm. Well, you probably already have a name, but I don’t know it. You don’t mind if I give you a temporary nickname, do you boy?” Astra gave the Launceleyn a curious look, but she wasn’t too concerned: considering how often he spoke to her as if she could understand every word, she was used to it.

”Let’s see...black and tan. Spot? No, too common. You found me in the underground so….oh! I got it. Rocky. How does that sound to you boy?” Loren was probably a bit too excited at the admittedly dumb name, but this was probably the easiest problem he’d had in a long while.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
underground, beneath notice (open) - by Loren - 09-01-2019, 09:04 PM
RE: underground, beneath notice (open) - by Caleb - 09-07-2019, 12:35 AM
RE: underground, beneath notice (open) - by Loren - 09-07-2019, 03:13 AM
RE: underground, beneath notice (open) - by Caleb - 09-07-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: underground, beneath notice (open) - by Loren - 09-07-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: underground, beneath notice (open) - by Caleb - 09-08-2019, 01:28 AM
RE: underground, beneath notice (open) - by Loren - 09-08-2019, 02:59 AM
RE: underground, beneath notice (open) - by Caleb - 09-11-2019, 02:39 AM
RE: underground, beneath notice (open) - by Loren - 09-11-2019, 03:40 AM