homesick
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
the sun inside of her rages like wildfire
Archebold’s grip on her hand was light and cold, his other hand resting gently over her hip. She found her gaze lingering on his face, what seemed so elegant to hide such a beast beneath. His voice was soft as well as he began to lead her, spinning her and catching her, and she moved with the grace of a thief fast and silent on her feet as they danced. It was a surprisingly intimate dance, with Rexanna having nearly no other contact in what seemed like months. It surprised her slightly, but she went along with it, thankful she wasn’t his next target – this far at least.

She was turned yet again to face him, seeing that fanged grin again at her question, and her head shifted once again in a contemplative tilt, her dark hair sweeping over her shoulders as she listened. He spoke and they danced, an unexpectedly successful one of no toes crushed much to her pleasure. Yet she nodded to him all the same as their dance ended and he bowed. “I see.” She added before he continued, speaking of her grace and she smiled in return. “I’ve learned to master the lightness of footsteps.” She winked to him then, a small laugh slipping through her lips.

But his question to her caused the laugh to die in her throat as she rolled her shoulders in a bit of a shrug in response. “I’ve never intentionally set out to harm anyone…” She trailed off a bit, her eyes sharpening as if they looked through Archebold, as if she could see Halyven before her eyes, her years of running and using others. “I mostly tried to save myself. The guards and knights, they’d manage to catch me now and then, some of them lived, some of them didn’t.” Her gaze focused more clearly on Archebold with another slight shrug of her shoulders. “My typical method of getting away was exchanging… services.” Her arms folded easily across her chest as she looked away from him. “The men from Aciend were far more interested in fixing their loneliness than the money retrieved from my head.” She laughed somewhat quietly at the thought, a kind of mocking chuckle.

Sometimes they’d think they could take advantage of me, sometimes they knew better. I was on the run for years, you would think they would have learned at some point.” She offered, her head shifting to look at Archebold again. "I'm quite handy with a knife when required."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
coding

Messages In This Thread
homesick - by Rexanna - 11-24-2018, 07:17 AM
RE: homesick - by Archebold - 11-24-2018, 07:55 AM
RE: homesick - by Rexanna - 11-25-2018, 03:36 AM
RE: homesick - by Archebold - 11-26-2018, 04:24 PM
RE: homesick - by Rexanna - 11-26-2018, 11:55 PM
RE: homesick - by Archebold - 11-27-2018, 06:58 PM
RE: homesick - by Rexanna - 11-28-2018, 02:49 AM
RE: homesick - by Archebold - 11-28-2018, 06:32 PM