{SWE}First Step From Darkness
Renaud Cartier

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 10 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Nate Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Renaud tilted his head a bit as Loren asked if he knew what being in Caido "meant". His mind traveled back to his conversation with Cera.  "If you mean do I realize that I am to be stuck here for the rest of my days dealing with fantastical wonders and dangers, then yes I understand my situation at least that far."  He turned back to the dirt, finally placing his rose and set to work covering it.  "If there is more to it I would be delighted to know."

The soldier stopped for a moment as Loren explained the roses and their existence as a communication tool from the gods.  He shifted his weight back to his knee, his gaze slowly climbing up the Mathair for no particular reason as his thoughts ran their course in his head.

"And these gods have communicated with you as well?"  He glanced back at Loren and his recently planted rose as the question was voiced.  "Are they benevolent?  Are only some?  How am I to know?"  If gods, or creatures with at least some powers akin to those of "gods" truly did exist and hold power in this realm, Renaud had no desire to piss them off or to serve the wrong ones.  

"I am assuming that planting these roses is accomplishing something good in Caido."  He hoped that didn't make him a fool.

Messages In This Thread
{SWE}First Step From Darkness - by Renaud - 09-03-2019, 08:41 PM
RE: {SWE}First Step From Darkness - by Loren - 09-04-2019, 06:58 PM
RE: {SWE}First Step From Darkness - by Renaud - 09-04-2019, 09:54 PM
RE: {SWE}First Step From Darkness - by Loren - 09-05-2019, 02:09 AM
RE: {SWE}First Step From Darkness - by Renaud - 09-07-2019, 02:18 PM
RE: {SWE}First Step From Darkness - by Loren - 09-07-2019, 08:28 PM
RE: {SWE}First Step From Darkness - by Renaud - 09-07-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: {SWE}First Step From Darkness - by Loren - 09-08-2019, 12:14 AM
RE: {SWE}First Step From Darkness - by Renaud - 09-08-2019, 01:35 PM